Sunday, December 17, 2006

I made an interesting discovery three weeks ago. I realised that when I was in Grade 9, which was like 6yrs ago I had my first sex-ed class in Ontario, Canada. What was interesting is that I was taught about how a child was born, through a man ejecting his semen into the woman's vagina. I was taught the diseases associated with sex, Herpes, HIV, and etc. Then finally where the child was formed when it is a fetus. We mildy discussed about the orgasm. However I realised that we were not fully taught about the vagina itself, except its reproduction function that is no doubt importance for the success of the human species. Since then I have never really referred the vagina as its scientific name, assuming it is called vagina, but to "down there", cunt, the hole, and extra. Three weeks ago, I have mentioned to my friend that I often maturbate when I wake up in the morning and she asks me why would I do that to myself. I respond to her to pleasure myself, duh. She asks me how do you do that, which clearly indicates that she has never touched her vagina unless she needs to put a tampon. I basically start to draw her the picture of the vagina on a tissue paper and show her it is the arousal of the clit that is important. But the problem is I did not know exactly where the clitoris was, I couldn't really imagine it, I mean I could feel it myself where it is, but I did not know exactly where it is? That is when I realised that we were not taught about our vagina at all only its reproduction functions.

We were taught this picture, which clearly completely ignores the clitoris. As you can see the vagina seems so simple and not so complicated, yet when I put a mirror "down there", it looks anything but this. No wonder the guys are freaking confused about the freaking cunt, because we women ourselves are confused. I am so frustrated that we have a liberal society and we cannot teach girls the function of the clitoris and the art of self-pleasure. The most innocent and disease-free act of all sexual pleasure is masturbation, yet it was taken out from the sex-ed class. I wonder how many girls know anything about their vaginas at all, not many I assume. And believe me mothers do not pass this sort of information to their daughters, because of the fear of girls becoming sexual, yet there are many women in this world who has no clue about their vaginas who are dying of HIV/Aids and have herpes. I am going to do a public service on my blog and show the map of a vagina, which includes the clitoris (courtesyof McGraw-Hill Companies):





The clitoris is similar to an uncircumsized penis, except that the penis has 1000 nerve endings and the clitoris has 8000 nerve endings. With the rub with your index finger, the clitoris erects from its hood, which is like a foreskin on a penis and the whole vagina becomes lubricated. It takes average of 20 minutes for a woman to get an orgasm. By the way 1 in 10 American women do not get orgasms naturally, but 70% of women do not get an orgasm only through sexual intercorse, so guys rub that clit, but be gentle it has 8000 nerve endings. Finally, some women also squirt and yes the squirting and the cumming does come from the urinary canal of the woman but it is not urine, it is actual cum. I hope this information helps girls and boys. There is more information than this, note Iam an amature, I hope I am just a start, what I'd rather recommend girls to do is to experience it themselves, like feel your vagina, the clit, I think you will be amazed as oppose to be sickened by it. The vagina is part of the body too, like an arm, but more significant.

No comments: