Sunday, December 17, 2006

It is December 17, 2006. Nothing much has happened in my life so far. I have been quite busy with work and school. In school, I have been doing not so good but have been not so reactive to make efforts to make it better. Whenever I go to my study table to study or make some kind of effort to better my 5000 dollar education, I instead go to my computer and watch music videos on Youtube or have cybersex. I haven't had actual sex over a month and don't see that happening in the future. I have been basically masturbating too often, watching TV, and going to sleep.
Well it isn't too bad as it sounds, my friends have holidays and I have been spending significant amount of time with them. Also I bought two new posters, one is a "Procrastinator's Creed" the other is a post of the Red Hot Chili Peppers without their shirts on. And today I put my clothes in the laundry by myself, which is a major achievement for me considering that I'm an extremely lazy person. The other day I also bought make up and I never put makeup myself. I'm a Pisces I believe in natural look, actually in this particular case I have just been lazy. I bought actual blush and I never bought blush. I have always relied on the after effects of my orgasm to give me a natural blush, which works but for a short time. I was actually amazed by the effects of this blush and its ability to grab attention from men and women. And eyeliners and mascara that made my pupils larger and really brings out the brownness of my pupils. Wat I realised is that the purpose for makeup is to look as if we are horny and ready for sex. The blush on the cheeks and the pupils to look bigger thats the after effects of an orgasm, its quite incredible really and yet i have realised it now.

No comments: