Sunday, August 19, 2007



Today is the most relaxing day. I had my exams on firday and then I had a job interview that was in my school. Well I thought it was a job interview, it is not until I went to the training I found out it was a volunteer position. I was upset at myself for not reading the "job" description properly. But I soon overcame. it wasn't a bad volunteer position, so I accepted it. Today is just a relaing day, taking things easy. I had a few hits and right now I'm relaxed, listening to rihanna's "Shutup and drive" over and over again, while munching on corn that my ma boiled up for this afternoon. God I can't think wat to write about. Except that I have a feeling that I A'sed my exams. This is one of my few times that I actually am happy, which is so odd because it has beem months since I have had sex, been weeks since I went out with my friends, and I mad as hell that Iraq is sliding into more than a greek tragedy. I know its not the marujuana, because I was happy in the morning too, before I masturbated and took hits. I didn't even go outside. I have stopped fighting with my mom, its been days since we have fought. Maybe its because I feel the slight freedom from my school and exams, it comes between the anxiety of the school ending and boredom comes and takes hold of me, that feeling in duration lats for a two days the most or couple of minutes. It is the most beautiful feeling in the world, it's like you are peace. That's how I feel, it is so beautiful.
This is how I feel, so calm.

No comments: