Monday, September 04, 2006

It's labour day. For most people it is a holiday however for me it is a work day. Actually I was not suppose to work today and my manager asked me to work today and I agreed to work since I need the money and she was giving me the maximum raise. The maximum raise was from 7.75 dollars per hour to 8.00 dollars, it is a 25 cents raise. I'm pretty proud of it considering this is my first job and I'm getting some money in my bank without my parents paying for my things. With my first check I bought myself a vibrator. I actually went down to church street in downtown toronto and bought myself a vibrator. It was my first and I always wanted a vibrator. I did not just buy a vibrator, I bought a lubricant and a cleaner for the vibrator and till this day I take care of it. I use my vibrator almost everyday and I probably used 10 pairs of batteries already. It has been almost three months since I got my first pay check and my first vibrator, which is a great thing and very useful in the most stressful periods. It is much better than any pill on the shelf, well that's how I feel anyway.
I just came from work and it is now 11:38pm. Before I went to work I used my vibrator to arouse my clit. It was a boring day and I like masturbating before I go to work, first because I really hate my job and using a vibrator helps me relieve some of the hating. I'm back from work and I feel like like my day is almost the same everyday, extremingly boring, and I realize it is becoming increasingly uncomfortable to live with my parents in the same house. I must also consider the new inhabitants of the house, My mother's sister's family, a small family, but still she is my mother's sister, and I feel like I'm under the microscope with my aunt and my mother together. Also my father is questioning why I buy a lot of batteries, but I suspect he already knows the answer. Whenever he asks me that pathetic question, I do not answer I just blantantly change the subject. The reason I suspect he knows about my toy because one day I mistankely put it out and went to work near my bed in my room where it was always messy. I usually hide it, but I did not think anyone would come in that particular day. When I came from work everything was cleaned up, the carpet was nicely vacuumed, all of my clothes were nicely folded in the closet and I saw my vibrator nicely put in the bag where also my condoms are in beside the bed. I came downstairs and my dad was acting with me quite normally as if he saw nothing. And like him I pretended there was nothing wrong.

No comments: