Friday, September 01, 2006

It is september 1st, 2006. I start the day by looking though my blog and there were no comments so I assume many of the readers have skipped my blog about my crappy life. I am actually fine with that, I am not much of an attention grabber anyway. However I did make certain modifications to my blog, such as adding advertisements and links that indirectly reveal my political views. I go downstairs and drink tea that my aunt has made in the early morning and trying to figure out how to add more stuff to it. I do not feel as crappy as I did yesterday and I still have not masturbated yet. I usually masturbate everyday, atleast once, but right now I neither feel bored or crappy, which must be a good sign. My mother decided to stay home from work and she is a really interesting person to talk to. Actually I just like to listen to her, she is the most interesting person in our five member family. At the same time I always have a feeling that she wants to kill me maybe its some kind freudian- electra complex I'm going through. I also hate her at the same time, she is one of the reasons I just want to run away from this place.

No comments: