Sunday, September 03, 2006

Today, I went to meet with one of my fuck buddies. It has been a long time seeing him. He was at a comic book convention was talking to me all about it and I pretended to care for the sake of a conversation. He lives in his parents' basement and is hitting the age of 26. In this city and also considering I'm south asian its not really a surprise kids stay with their parents till the age of 30 or when they get married. But many south asians are resisting to get married so they tend to stay with their parents longer. I always saw the need to be independent and to get out of the parents' house by the age of like 18 is a white thing and most of my friends agree since they are not white themselves. But this dude is white and he still lives with his parents quite comfortably and never had a problem with that as long as I can come to his room and have sex without his parents ever coming in. I never met his parents. After he finished talking about his comic book convention we went down to his basement and I took off my clothes and we started kissing. Then he went down to my breasts and started to nibble on my nipples. I love when he does that to me I enjoy that more than kissing. It gets me really wet. And then he slides his finger into my cunt and rubbes my clitoris and then just tingles my whole body. But all of a sudden he stops and he wanted to tell me something.
He tells me about a couple he has been seeing. He has been having a threesome with this couple for awhile and two nights before he was driving around with the guy. They were thinking about inviting me to the fun and his wife never had a lesbian experience and was kind of thinking I could be her first. I did not know how to react except to give him a blank look. Then he told me after this little conversation with this guy he gave him a blow job and he cummed in his mouth. Well that certainly gave me a reaction I became extremely wet and my nipples got much harder and he was really rubbing my hard clitoris at this point. He took my legs over his shoulder and fucked me for 30minutes. I cummed and I rarely cum in just fingering and fucking, I need a guy to go down on me. But after he told about this little erotic incident, I wanted to serve him only. I was still horny and I went down on him and sucked on his uncut penis and licked his balls and I wanted him to cum on my breasts and he did. Then he licked his cum of my breasts and was biting my nipples, while fingering me, I cummed again while he was doing this for 15 minutes. I ended up riding on him, I couldnt let him go and at that moment he became so addictive. I had my last cum and was lying beside him and looked at the time, it was 5pm. I needed to go before I missed my 5:45 train and I also hate talking to any of my buddies after I screwed them. I got what I wanted from them now it is my time to leave and they can go on with their lives like me. I also don't want my parents to start suspecting on me. I figured out if I came before 8pm, they would think I was at the library, which was my excuse most of the time whenever I go out, but they never really suspect I'm screwing a guy the next city over as long as I do them in the morning and come before 8pm.

No comments: