Friday, September 08, 2006

It's Friday, September 8, 2006. My older brother just left to the airport to study overseas, lucky bastard. My school is going to start on Monday, September 11th. So I cleaned out my study table and put my new books for the fall courses I have chosen, all politics and philosophy and french. I also love having books on my shelf it makes me look like I'm some kind of a genius, maybe thats why secretly chosen politics and philosophy over mathematics, because you get more books and reading materials. Till this day I'm still not sure what I should do after I get my degree. Right now I have been lying to my parents that I might go to law school, but with my grades I doubt I will get in. With "No Doubt" as my background music, I have decided to clean my room. Then I relaxed a bit tuned into the internet and as usual wondered if anyone left any comments in my blog and as usual no one has. So I decided to install a counter that will count how many people have actually viewed my blog. so far it is 4. 3 of those hits were me admiring my ability to copy and paste the code into my blog template. There is only one comment from my blog and it was my first one and I have read that comment for like 10th time. I suppose I crave for attetntion, but not really, I just want someone to comment on my ramblings. Then I leave my blog site and go into my msn messanger, one of my fuck buddy was online. He is the most good looking of the bunch and it has been a long time since I have seen him, it has almost been four months. Actually I haven't seen him since my summer started. So I met him online and he told me he was in New Brunswick all of this summer visiting his mother. We had the formal introduction of a conversation, of how he is doing and how am I doing and how was the weather, blah blah and blah. Then as usual we always ended up turning on our web cam and have cyber sex. I think I have had more cyber sex than actual sex. I perform a strip tease in the camera for him and then I massage my breasts and squeeze my nipples as he asks me to. Then he puts the camera on his cock and masturbates it to me. and I telll him what I would do to his cock. Suck it, ride it and eccetra. Then he tells me what he would do to me, he would lick my asshole and then he would suck my clit. And after he had made me so wet he will turn me over and fuck me doggy style. Well after that I had to take my vibrator out and fuck my self. After I was done with him, I saw the time which was 11:30am. I had to be at work at 12pm. So I had my shower fast and went to the next room to wake up my father so I can have a ride to work. My work day is long, It is from 12pm to 10pm, I think its best to ask my manager to let me go an hour early. I really hate my job, but I do like the people I work with, which is good. However it still does not out weigh the crappy customers I have to deal with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your posts and look forward to more. Thanks!