Monday, August 28, 2006

August 28, 2006

Hello to anyone who is interested in reading my posts. This is my first post and I have created other blogs in different blog sites but I have been so lazy or careless to continue it. I have no interest in keeping things longterms. I already have great ambitions for this Blog, but then again I always have great ambitions for every project I start and I end up loosing the interest for to continue it. For example, In my second year of university I joined the womens group to fight rights for women around the campus. I was all excited and the group already made me a executive. But then I suddenly stopped and my excuse to them was my course load got heavier and I have no time for them and they accepted it. The truth was I just did not care and my school work was getting heavier but i didn't really care for that either. My college GPA is currently at 2.08 and if I go down to a 1.60 the university is going to put me in Academic probation. Right Now I have no clue wat this Blog is going to be about, But I'll try to make it interesting as possible.

1 comment:

Erueti Brown said...

Thats a great start I like how you write. It's hard going though, I think your lovely red text against the background makes for a very hard read. Which is a shame, because it sounds like you have an original take on things. Great work. Cheers