Thursday, August 31, 2006

It is August 31st. The last day of august and my now 7 year old cousin's birthday. Me as usual sexually deprived in my room writing this blog wondering why did I not go to university that was far away from my parents and picked a university that is walking distance to my parents' house. I think I am a bit of a coward. But I console myself in saying to myself that it was an economically smart choice. And it is, I would rather live with my parents with a dysfunctional sex life for four more years than live with my parents for the rest of my life with a dysfunctional sex life. All of the men I have sex with, which is like 4 live with their parents and we all met in the internet. What a coincidence? I thought, but not really. In reality things are getting extremely expensive and we all have jobs that can't even pay a month's rent, but we do work hard. I suppose thats all I have to say why I still live my parents. The internet if anything has brought some kind of freedom to my life, which can be overwhelming in my life that I can't quite describe. I have met people who has become my friends or lovers in my life and I have never went into a bar in my own secrecy. My parents still think I'm a virgin and is hoping to get me married as soon as possible, but I have resisted it and have been in my position that I do not ever want to get married. For now they are respecting my position and their reasoning is that they will wait until finish my education. My plan after I get my degree is to get out of this god foresaken suburbia and travel as much as possible with no plan in sight.

No comments: