Thursday, August 31, 2006

It is still August 31, 2006. I just heard a good friend from highschool and known him since middle school just killed himself and his funeral was held this monday. I met him again three weeks ago in the store I worked and I had no idea he would do this to himself, just jump of a bridge. I thought you were a happy man, the last I saw him, his head was shaved with a mowhawk left. He came into the store with his mother happy and buying some dinner, and me trying to upsell you more food. I still remember him from the computer class in highschool where he told me soccer is italian for football. I dont know why I remember it but that phrase just reminds me of you and how confident you were in everything you did and said. Well that is what I believed anyways and thats what I will always believed about you and I still cannot believe that you killed yourself. I went through my highschool yearbook and there were so many kids that were the kind that would end up killing themselves but I had no idea Aaron you could be that one and I'm still writing as if you could be reading this post. I'm sorry I did not come to your funeral and I did not know you were dead, because I saw you three weeks ago cracking jokes with me and your lovely mother buying artery clogging food from me and out of kindness you also bought my suggestions. You were only 20 yrs old and I did not keep in touch with you, but I am going to miss you. Rest In Peace.

No comments: