Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It is August 29th, 2006. Today I was suppose to meet a man that I met in the internet for sex. I have been talking to this man for over 6 months. And today was the day when I was supposed to be fucked by him. I was going to meet, but in the way I freaked out, I was extremely nervous and I went to the washroom and took the next bus. I am never usually freaked out only a bit nervous but never freaked out, this was my first time. Right now I am deciding if I should send him an e-mail telling him a lie that in the way I was mugged and I lost all my money and my non-existent driving license. Maybe I should lie and give him an e-mail and promise him later that i will meet him in the future, which I doubt will happen.


My love affair with the internet happened more than two years ago when I purchased my first computer. Before that I really had no interest in the internet or the computer because I never really had any privacy with the computer as I do now. The computer was always shared with my brothers and it was them who used the most. But when I got my first computer my hormones were running high too due to me loosing a lot of weight. I became increasingly horny and I did not have any boyfriends or any experience with a relationship. I was also a virgin at 18ys old. I wanted to have sex so badly that is when I turned to the internet. I was actually amazed by the internet and that was the first time I learned how to masturbated.

No comments: